Further partners of the coordination unit outside of the Wild Celery Network:
- Information and Coordination Centre for Biological Diversity (IBV) of the Federal Office for Agriculture and Food (BLE)
The genetic reserves for wild celery species are part of a nationwide "Network of Genetic Reserves in Germany". This nationwide network is coordinated by the Information and Coordination Centre for Biological Diversity of the Federal Office for Agriculture and Food and integrated into European activities.
- National Gene Bank for German Crop Wild Relative Species (WEL Gene Bank)
The WEL Gene Bank coordinates the collection of wild plants for food and agriculture in Germany and conserves seeds ex situ.
- The European Cooperative Programme for Plant Genetic Resources (ECPGR)
- The working group Wild Species Conservation in Genetic Reserves develops in situ conservation strategies for crop wild relatives.
- The working group Umbellifer Crops coordinates activities for the conservation and sustainable use of umbellifers